Friday, December 30, 2011

In Closing

As 2011 comes to a close, I am quickly realizing that I am a bit anxious about what the new year may have in store.  It has been such an amazing year, full of healing, new adventures, goals being met, restoring relationships, forming new ones and learning to actually walk with the Lord instead of bumping into Him every now and again. 

As I ponder the possibilities, as I know I shouldn't, I can't help but find myself playing the "what if" game.  What if all that we've accomplished falls apart?  What if my faith gets raddled again?  Will I be able to stand firm?  Is all this too good to be true?  Where do we (me, my Abba, my husband, my family) go from here?  So easily after all that God has proven to me, I fear falling backwards instead of moving forward.  I'm sure it is an attack from my enemy and I know I must fight with strength and endurance and fight I will...I just do not want to screw up. 

Into the unknown, I will set sail, with the knowledge that no matter what, my Abba loves me.  I pray I am found faithful, loyal, and always running towards the heart of God.

So in closing, I pray a wonderful new year full of blessings be bestowed upon all of you!  May the Lord's face shine upon you.

No comments:

Post a Comment